What Sets Us Apart?
The BSN Language Centre is part of the British School in The Netherlands and is a non-profit organisation. We have served the international, and business community of The Hague and surrounding areas since 1985.
The Language Centre was originally set up by the British Council before becoming part of the British School in The Netherlands.
We have a British-English educational background, and maintain a high standard of teaching and learning for all our students. The BSN Language Centre strives to get the best out of our students; adults and children - regardless of their age or language ability.
Our mission is to help you advance your communication skills in English or Dutch!
But what is it that sets us apart from other language schools?
Modern and well-equipped building
- The air-conditioned, spacious classrooms have the latest technology and interactive whiteboards
- There are digital learning and information resources available, as well as a self-study centre available during summer intensives for students
- Students can enjoy the café lounge with a nice seating area and a hot drinks machine, which is a friendly community gathering place
- There is FREE Wi-Fi for students throughout the entire building
- Our teachers are highly qualified, native-speaker teachers
- They have personal experiences with moving to other countries with their own family and therefore understand your language learning needs when you settle in a new country and / or your need to improve your English to enhance your career.
- All are qualified teachers with years of experience
Many different courses
- We offer the possibility to start most of the courses whenever it suits you
- There are courses for adults, children, teachers and business people
- During the day, in the evening, in the weekends and during the summer holiday
- You can have a level test free of charge!
Accessibility and parking
- The building is easily accessible by car from the A4/A12 and surrounding cities of the Hague, and by public transportation (trams 3 and 4) from the centre of The Hague or Rotterdam (metro)
- FREE parking is available adjacent to the facility
- The classes are small and with students with a great variety of nationalities
- The classes for children have a variety of activities to keep them motivated and to make learning more fun
- Original and practical ways of learning a language are used.
- The language of the specific course you take is used throughout the lessons, also in the breaks
- Subjects range from learning everyday sentences and words to business jargon