After School English Clubs at Dutch Primary Schools
We can also organise English lessons or clubs for children attending local Dutch primary schools as part of our commitment to offering quality language teaching to the international community of Den Haag.
Why choose us?
- BSN Language Centre English teachers can come to your child's school
- Lessons take place at the end of the school day
- The focus is on fun through listening, speaking and vocabulary development activities
- Native-speaker English teachers
- A minimum of 8 students per group is required
Fees and information
Please contact the BSN Language Centre for more information on this language learning option: call 070 315 4080 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. This option is for school contacts wishing to set up a club after school on location.
English Club at the Language Centre on Saturday mornings
Individual students can join one of the many children courses on offer at the BSN Language Centre.
English clubs on Saturday morning are held at the BSN Language Centre in Leidschenveen for children between 7 and 10 years old.
The clubs concentrate on fun activities and learning the language in a natural and playful way. The club runs from 10.00 to 12.00 and parents are welcome to wait in our comfortable lounge or do their shopping while the children are having fun and learn English at the same time.
Clubs at the Language Centre